At HostKicker, we all come every day because we want to solve the biggest problem in Web hosting – Providing exemplary Premium Support. We were established in 2021, and till this day, we have served over 1100 happy and satisfied clients spread across 22 countries. HostKicker is a company that provides hosting services aimed at making a difference.
Our sole objective is to provide hosting services that are efficient, fast and, at the same time, ensure that the customers have Premium technical support by their side at all times, at their convenience, that too at affordable and sustainable prices.
HostKicker, has, since its inception, continually devised new ways to deliver solutions that can empower our customers to harness and use the web at its best. The aim is to provide the best set of tools that are comprehensive, which in turn, would help millions of users through our customers spread across the globe.
The packages offered are designed in a way that any user, novice or pro, can make optimum and most effective use of our web hosting services and flourish in their respective line of work. We strive to deliver the best experience to our customers so that the relationships built with them will last a lifetime.
Within a year of its inception, HostKicker is already hosting over 1500 active, successful websites. Our expert support team is available 24/7 to provide support for all your queries regarding the services offered by us.
Once you choose to become a part of the HostKicker family, we will make sure that you hit the ground running with your business email service on your desktop that you can access through any device you want. We would also help you set your WordPress strategy or any other software that is available through HostKicker.
HostKicker also offers the option of migrating your site(s) from your existing hosting service provider at no extra cost. All we need would be the details regarding your existing hosting service. The data can be fetched from the service provider system, and the process can be coordinated with your old service provider with full transparency and at almost zero downtime during the entire process.
Apart from helping you onboard, HostKicker will ensure that your site is always running at its optimal capacity. We will also suggest improvements that will help enhance your performance the best possible.
- The mode of payment is kept simple; there are no hidden costs. There is no extra charge for SSL certificates, backups, transfers of data, or other annoying surprises.
- Since HostKicker has servers in 11 different locations, we will be able to serve you with a server closer to your base. This will help you to have speedy access to services and also helps us to meet your data residency requirements.
- HostKicker takes into account all the latest advancements in centralised management, monitoring, as well as deployment. This helps create a hosting environment that is perfect for all your needs and, at the same time, keeps the costs at a minimum.
- When a problem arises with your service, whether big or small, the experts at HostKicker will provide their best customer support; the team is always on hand to give you the best service possible. We enjoy a great deal of satisfaction from resolving your queries/concerns in order to help you as a business and as an individual.
- HostKicker will not try to push you into buying a plan that you do not require, keeping your must-haves in perspective. We ensure full transparency in terms of all our available payment plans and benefits, and then you decide which one you wish to go for.
- We are available for you 24/7 to answer any queries or give suggestions you might need regarding hosting service packages through live chat.
Wish to discuss your requirements?
We always try to bespoke our hosting solutions to meet individual needs rather than offering an overpriced “one size fits all” package. If you have custom needs for your website, please contact our Support Team for a quote on live chat.
Our Datacenters Are Located In 11 Regions
A global network powered by 11 servers locations across five continents.
From Europe to Asia.